lovely peeps :D

Tuesday 24 January 2012

The Way I Feel








I hate the way I feel right now . I'm not sure how to describe it but I think it's a mixture of sad and bad . How can that be ? hrrm . I just want to be my self but people still thinking negative about me . I wonder why these things happen . I'm trying to make people feel happy with me . I only have my mom  and my brother , friends that understand me . How to make people believe me that now I'm gonna change my self . please give me a second chance . I just wanna be friends with you GUYS . please don't make me like this . I'm still a human . hrrm . So I wonder , can I be your friends ? Can your guys except me ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

-Asslamualaikum
-tinggalkan lah comment ye ?
-thanks for the comment :D

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

All right reserved by Nur Wilayatul